Monday, October 15, 2007

agenda setting

Recently I came across this post.

Funny how today, in Corporate Comm we were discussing the agenda setting theory. Now, of course I don't wanna get into all that theory business...it is far too boring and really, thats not the focus of this post.

But, what I was very interested in was the TOP 3 (out of 50) AGENDA SETTERS of 2007
1 Mark Zuckerberg
Facebook founder
2. Steve Jobs
Apple CEO
3. Eric Schmidt
Google CEO

What really struck me as interesting is that these three websites are like what I use all the time. REALLY. all the time.
I check my mail and search with yahoo. Clearly, I'm a college student obsessed with FB. and I am, I am on it all the time. and then Apple.. which as a PR student who is obsessed with computers (sorry, I don't mean obsessed, I mean passionate) so I love my apple and I love my ipod (except that its breaking all the time and there is nothing I can do except hit it hard against my desk (which works!).

Anyway.. point is -- yes, these men can and are REALLY really impacting my life.

thank you.

No comments: