Friday, October 5, 2007

Confessions: I love gossip girl.

ok.
all you girls (and guys) out there who run home to watch GOSSIP GIRL, this one is for you.

and because I am one of you.
this one is for me.

Am I really a 21 year old, thoughtful and educated person, who can't get enough of these pretend, obnoxious and addictive characters? and more importantly...

Why do I love these backstabbing, conniving and horribly fabulous people.
Is it becasue they remind me of people I grew up with?
or friends?
or myself? (gasp!)

Now there are a few things I need to think about.
1. Gossip Girls (and boys) are on facebook... and sadly, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but
My name is Danielle and I'm friends with Serena Van Der Woodsen on facebook.


Anything to learn from this guilty pleasure?

No comments: