Tuesday, October 9, 2007

weekly addiction.

I wouldnt say that I have an addictive personality.

I'm not one of those people who has
to do something at the same time everyday. There are just websites, stores, songs de jour, tv shows and other random things that I like to often check, shop at, listen to, watch and do.

What I think gets me about post secret is the truth. Its just so good.
and its always changing.

This is one of the most successful and innovative blogs.
I have been checking post secret for over year and a half.
Before I even began stalking perez hilton, I was so touched by the honesty and raw emotion on PS.

I have always wanted to send in secrets and I also think that since everyone has secrets its mass appeal is what makes it so universal.
the ability the site has to change peoples lives is what also always makes me smile.

No comments: